18 September 2007

Wireless Internet in the house!


YAY! HOORAY! WE NOW HAVE WIRELESS INTERNET IN THE HOUSE! Thanks to the landlords' son, the computer genius. I went out this afternoon to try to find a supermarket within walking distance and when I came home he'd been here and fixed everything! I asked Kezzo if she'd given him lots of kisses and invited him over for dinner and drinks and sex, but somehow it had slipped her mind. She did say thank you a lot though, so that's something.

I've also just posted some more pictures of life in Madrid to my Facebook. You can access them by cutting and pasting the following link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=14644&l=fdc1d&id=595126014

P.S. The pack of cigarettes in the above photo belonged to my ex-roommate, Laura. For the record, I have not taken up smoking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment