26 September 2007

sweater song

Hooray! I got to wear a sweater today ALL DAY LONG!!! Today was finally cool enough for me: in the low 70's. Kez, my roommate from Australia, was complaining the whole day, threatening to freeze her butt off. HAH! Today, after a mere couple of hours of 60 degree weather, Kez actually said, "I can't wait for summer!" Well, it takes all kinds. And I'm the kind that loves fall and cool, crisp air. Bring it on!

P.S. I found out today that the agency gave me the wrong sheet yesterday and I consequently asked for the wrong person when I got to my teaching gig. Explains the cancellation and "come back Thursday." Am now officially annoyed with the agency. Again.

P.P.S. I seem to be collecting glasses on the nightstand. One with a shallow pool of water at the bottom, one that used to have Diet Coke in it, one with the dregs of some English breakfast tea, and the newest glass contains some yummy red wine. Fall and yummy red wine. Does it get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment