27 September 2007

highlights of my day

1. Lunch at Valpan in Atocha. Toasted croissant with strawberry jam and a cafe con leche. Yum!! Rock in English playing over the speakers. Even the crappy songs make me feel sentimental, and then as I'm leaving they play one of my favorites: "Invincible" by OK Go. Valpan must have satellite radio. I hear "Invincible" almost every time I go there. Is fantastic!

2. Boys in sweaters. Why is that so attractive? Maybe because boys don't usually wear sweaters. They might wear a sweatshirt or a coat over their t-shirt, but usually not a sweater. Love love love the sweater. Especially if it is navy blue or brown.

3. Tonight: making tacos and watching BBC's The Office with the roommates. Love tacos, love The Office. Life is grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment