24 September 2007

Getting home from work at 9pm doesn't seem nearly as bad when everyone in your 'hood is also out wandering around in the streets and hanging out on the park benches. Having other people around makes me feel like the evening isn't even close to over. Whereas if I got home at 9pm in the States I would feel like a workaholic with no life.

Today I was supposed to start one new class, but I started two. The second student for the class I'd already started came today, and it turns out he's a different level from the first student so he's going to need his own class. This would be a good thing IF I get to keep him as a student and add another couple hours onto my schedule. But it would be a bad thing if it meant I had to give up either him or the other one as a student. Hopefully we can make it work so I get to keep them both. The other class I started was an evening class (6-8pm) with two advanced students. We had fun and they really felt like they learned something, so I left on a high from that one. I start another class tomorrow...a one-on-one with a female director of some company way up in the north of Madrid. About as north as you can go and still be in Zone A. Hopefully it will be worth it (i.e. I will like the client).

No comments:

Post a Comment