25 September 2007

slightly annoyed

So I show up to my class today (after having spent about an hour at the agency that set the class up for me) only to find out that today's class had been cancelled. The receptionist calls up to the client and the client says she sent an email to my agency cancelling the class and that I should come back on Thursday. First of all, as far as I know this is a Tuesday-only class, which sucks to begin with, but then you can't expect to be able to reschedule on Thursdays willy-nilly. If you want two timeslots a week, pay for them is what I say. If she cancels again on Thursday I'm giving up the class. It's already a pain in my ass because it's only one hour a week during lunchtime on Tuesdays (when I could EASILY find a Tues/Thurs class for an hour or even an hour and a half each day and be making more money), and it's also clear on the other side of Madrid so I'm already traveling twice as long as the class lasts. Matters made worse by the fact that I hadn't eaten lunch and I was seriously hungrumpy. So came home again and ate leftovers and am having a little glass of wine (as the Spanish do) before I head out to do some grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment