06 September 2007

health, etc. update

Think I have figured out the source of my rash: the new towel I bought and didn't wash before using. I used it yesterday and the rash spread to my legs. I didn't use it today and my rash is starting to disappear. The cold is still here, but am feeling much better. There is less coughing and mucus (TMI?).

Have received an email from one of the agencies saying they'll definitely call me for a second interview. Good news.

Am in the school today to use the Internet and photocopy machine...but got great news this morning from the landlords: we will have phone and Internet in our flat TOMORROW!!! So fantastic!!! I just know the three of us will be permanently glued to our computers and chatting with each other via messenger even though we are all in the same room. Very geeky.

The girls & I are going out to dinner with a couple guys from the school tonight at the Mexican place we ate at last Friday. Yummy yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment