23 August 2007

Under Pressure

We are all feeling the pressure of approaching deadlines, but that didn't stop us from trying to go out for Thai food after class today. Unfortunately the Thai restaurant closes between lunch and dinner, so we had to resort to the same Italian restaurant we've ended up at two or three times before. This time I had the tagliatelle al funghi and it was so good I didn't even offer to share. Yum yum! Unfortunately the waiters there always manage to seem a little rude, so I think that was our last time eating there for a while.

The girls & I are also no closer to finding a place to live, which is freaking me out a bit...but I just had a chat with my roommate who said that if the other roommate agrees, I can stay until the end of September and if necessary the girls can come sleep on the couch here for the last week of September until we find a place. Would not be an ideal situation, but is better than sleeping in a park.

No comments:

Post a Comment