20 August 2007

Am having fun. Yes, actually having fun. Though I have a monton of homework to do tonight. I teach tomorrow, and on top of that our learner profiles are due on Friday. Eek! But at least I don't have another teaching practice this week. It'll give me time to get the learner profile done. (Learner profile = humongous project that culminates in a 20 minute telephone class with one of the students attending our free English classes.)

Not much else going on. Am getting along well with the classmates and the teachers. Am looking forward to living with the girls, though we haven't really made progress on looking. Luckily, we all have the option of staying in our present apartments into September.

Oh yes, the big news today: was coming out of the bread/pastry shop at lunch today and some random guy pushing a stroller whistled like a bird at me and poked me in the tummy. Considered slapping him upside the head but couldn't do it in front of a small child.

No comments:

Post a Comment