22 August 2007

i miss grindel!!!


I miss that cute little face and her talking and even her snoring. Pets to Grindel!!!

Un dia normal. Nothing particularly noteworthy or traumatic happened. Suppose it is good thing. It was a little cooler today, for which I am extremely grateful. Actually got cold last night and had to put on sweats and a long-sleeved cardigan and then cover up with my winter coat. (Is because I have no sheets or blankets. Everything I'm using is on loan & they didn't have extras of those.) But am willing to put up with being a little cold at night if it means I don't have to sweat all day long.

Got to talk to my very good friend C. on the phone tonight. Was lovely to have contact with someone back home. I feel the same way when Mom calls too.

So if anyone was thinking about possibly sending me a care package, here are some ideas: a bottle Frank's hot sauce, a jar of peanut butter, and/or a good book. Fiction. Oh! Or the DVD's I left in my room at home because I didn' t have room in my bag! Am dying to watch a movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment