02 October 2007

very busy and important

Am still alive, just very busy. Yay!

Spent Sunday at Retiro Park at the TtMadrid picnic and Sunday night planning my three Monday classes. Spent Monday night planning for today´s classes. Here was today: alarm went off at 5:45am, got up & took shower, got dressed (remembered to put pants on), left house about 6:30am to find my new morning class in the Avenida de América area (did find it & even had time for a cup of coffee beforehand in the café across the street), returned from morning class at 10:30ish, went and paid rent then in search of the apartment building where I was to have my last class of the day (found it), came back home, took a 40 minute nap (desperately needed), got up & left at 1pm in order to get to my 2pm class in time, taught for an hour & came home, had just enough time to eat something and read a letter that came airmail from Grandma then off to teach my 6pm class, taught 6-7:30 but went a little over then had to book it to get back to my ´hood and make my last class of the day in time (arrived ten minutes late at 8:40), taught until 9:40, got home a little after 10pm and changed into jeans, went out to eat at a local café because I have no food in the house, and now it´s a little after 11pm and I haven´t done any lesson planning for tomorrow yet. Will probably be up for at least another hour preparing for tomorrow morning´s lesson, then up at 6am again for another full day of teaching. This morning was a century ago. But am definitely enjoying the teaching and I am happy to be busy, even if it´s insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment