06 October 2007

I worship the YouTube

I never realized how completely wonderful YouTube is until I found some old-school Care Bears episodes on it today. Hooray for the Care Bears! They had a strong influence on my moral development as I was growing up. And the other day I found a bunch of clips of Ricky Gervais (from BBC´s The Office and HBO´s Extras), including an interview in five parts he did with Christopher Guest. So completely fabulous!

Am feeling extraordinarily lazy today. Have only left the house for a total of ten minutes, and that was in order to go get some post-lunch ice cream. But after being on the go all week long, it feels really nice to have time to just sit around, watch YouTube, do some lesson planning...and actually have time to make food. I´ve practically been eating all day. But now Shannon & I are off to meet a TtMadrid friend for a drink. I was supposed to have an intercambio tonight, but I didn´t want to go out twice tonight and my intercambio couldn´t meet later because she had other plans, so we´ve postponed our meeting until next week. I feel bad for breaking plans, but in the end I´m just looking out for my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment