07 April 2008

updates

My morning class was cancelled today so I got to sleep in until 11am, but I'm still exhausted. Had a really busy weekend with many social engagements: drinks Thursday night with Megs and Andrew, lunch Friday with Martín, dinner and drinks Friday night with the Spanish ex-roommates, hiking Saturday day, drinks Saturday night with Marta and Emma, TtMadrid picnic Sunday afternoon. Am looking forward to being a recluse this week, just sticking to work and home and going to bed early whenever possible. And nursing the sunburn I got while hiking on Saturday.

I went out on three dates with that guy Carlos I'd met hiking over a month ago, but there are no sparks so I won't be seeing him again unless just as friends.

Mom and I are planning a trip together & I'm really excited about it. She's coming in late June and we'll go to Sevilla, Córdoba, Paris and the Loire Valley. Her best friend from high school, Pam, might come do the France part with us too. Hooray! Then I'll head home on July 9th. Double hooray!

Very excited about going home for the summer. If anyone knows someone who has a room to rent for July and August, please let me know. I'd like to be within Portland city limits and I'm looking to pay around $350/mo. all-inclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment