28 January 2008

uping the date

Item 1. Shannon, Meaghan and I decided to stay in our current apartment. It's economical, comfortable and familiar, and we like the roommates and landlords.

Item 2. This evening I was sitting in the lounge of one of the companies I work at with fellow teachers César and Meaghan, and I found out that César's birthday is 3 days before mine and that Meaghan shares my mom's birthday. Strange coincidences.

Item 3. I am on the verge of being published on the TtMadrid website. I have several blog posts ready and at least one article, maybe two. All I need to do is figure out a name for my TtMadrid blog (any suggestions?) and email what I have to the coordinator person, who happens to be my kiwi friend Craig.

Item 4. For some reason I know a ton of people with January birthdays: kiwi friend Craig, friend Brad, uncle Peter, and friends Tucker, Justin and Javi, not to mention the Aussie ex-roommate and a couple other people I'm acquainted with. Happy Birthday, January people!

Item 5. I found out that my dad comments on my blog under a pseudonym.

Item 6. Rediscovered The Gotan Project in my music libaray. Love love love it. A little like jazz at the circus, with accordion and some circuitous melodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment