28 June 2008

In Sevilla!


Just a quick note to let everyone know that Mom and I are still alive and enjoying our time in beautiful Sevilla...despite the fact that it's 104 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!!!

We may or may not go to Granada tomorrow (have decided against Córdoba), but we'll have to see. We have not gone into a single tourist attraction, though we have taken some great pictures and I've bought some stuff, some for other people and some for myself.

I will mention before I go that our trip to Sevilla started off interestingly. I misjudged what time we needed to be at the airport, and since I'd told mom to trust me she didn't double-check, so we missed our original flight. Luckily the next flight was practically empty and only and hour and a half later, so we hopped on that one instead.

I was really proud of mom for not losing her cool, and proud of myself for keeping my head (though I was super embarrassed!) and dealing with the situation calmly.

One more day in Andalucía and then we fly back up to Madrid, spend Monday afternoon there and then fly to Paris Monday night. The temperature will be much cooler, and I can't wait for the butter-laden food! Yum yum!

Besos! =*)

No comments:

Post a Comment