19 June 2008

ACK! ACK! ACK!

One week left until Mom comes and I leave Madrid! Ack ack! My head is overflowing with logistical details...all the little tasks I have to complete before Mom gets here, all the gaps in my schedule that will fill far too fast as I try to cram everything in.

It's a little overwhelming at the moment, so I am resorting to my age-old friend The List. Whenever I have a lot of things to remember it helps me to write things down in the form of lists and then to prioritize tasks based on importance, deadline, and most efficient use of time.

Two of my classes have canceled again today, so I get to spend the next four and a half hours cleaning out my room, dividing things into piles: trash, recycling (did you know you can recycle your clothes and shoes here?? too cool!), for Leslie, for TtMadrid, for the big suitcase, for the trip with Mom. I expect I'll also do a little preliminary packing.

Only one week left!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Ra! Ra! Sis-Boom-Bah!

    ReplyDelete