10 June 2008

birthday all over again

This morning I was feeling a little down because I've had to say goodbye forever to several of my students in the past couple of days. But then the doorbell rang...

...and a package arrived!!!

Kelsey, Steve and Robert sent me goodies! In addition to the boxes of macaroni and cheese (hooray! how did you know I'd run out??) there were not one or two but THREE organic chocolate bars with almonds (chocolate with nuts! chocolate with nuts!), a bottle of Frank's hot sauce (chicken wings, look out!), a box of organic earl grey tea (am on my second cup of the day), a Starburst blueberry sucker (slurp!), a package of scone mix (woohoo!), two good-sized rabbit pelt scraps (perhaps will make bikini top?), a CD (have not yet listened but is on tomorrow's agenda), and a cute birthday card.

My friends are so awesome and thoughtful! Thanks, guys!

2 comments:

  1. We love you! How can we NOT send you things? (Ignoring the fact it takes me 3 months to pack a box, but STILL). :) It's all worth it for the photo you posted w/the mac and cheese. That's priceless. :)

    Come home soon! We miss you!!

    -kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you dare tell me you guys don't talk about food all the time. Haha. See you soon I guess, and enjoy your mac and cheese then.

    ReplyDelete