20 March 2008

Salzburg

This entry is being written from an Internet cafe attached to the Hauptbahnhof (main train station) in Salzburg.

Salzburg in a nutshell: beautiful, and COLD!!! It snowed last night! Luckily it didn´t snow on us during the Sound of Music tour. I have lots of pictures that I´m excited to share with you once I get back to Madrid.

I have to say that I think I am not the world´s best independent traveller. I prefer to have company, otherwise I don´t get out much and I become a little bored. Ah well. A lesson learned. Am still very glad for the experience.

Am taking the train in about half an hour back to Münich, where I´ll spend one more night before heading back to Madrid on Friday. Until then!

1 comment:

  1. Salzburg is so nice. I also remember we stole spoons in a café when I was there with my bro. Silly memory, I know, but that's what Slazburg evokes in me. Enjoy your stay, and tell the waiter I still owe him 2 spoons. In case he asks.

    ReplyDelete