13 July 2007

Passport Update

Well, since I have about 2 weeks until I fly out, I was allowed to speak to someone at the U.S. passport office about my application status. Was afraid they would not even have a record of it because when I tried to track the status online it said it couldn't find it (even though they'd cashed my check), but the guy I spoke to on the phone didn't have a problem finding it. (Whew!) He said he'd upgrade my application to expedited and they'd FedEx it overnight once the process was complete. I asked, "Then I'll get my passport before the 26th?" He replied, "You should."

What else was I supposed to say? Seems like he did what he could. So the plan now is to wait. I'll wait until the 23rd, and if I still don't have my passport, I'll call again & go up to Seattle on the 24th.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment