02 November 2007

recent happenings


Well, Wednesday night, as previously mentioned, we went to a Halloween party at friend Katie´s house. Was fun...way too much fun and I paid for it all of Thursday. Have only vague recollection of post-party bar hopping and one of Miguel´s friends giving me a ride home. Thank God for friends with cars. Did not move from my bed except to use the bathroom and get more water. Ugh. Picture above is me having fun with some poor girl who barely knows me.

Therefore obviously did not go to Toledo yesterday as planned, but we went today instead. Was a gorgeous day (though perhaps a bit too bright), and it was fabulous to get out of Madrid again. Toledo´s Old Town is cute cute cute! All day long Shannon and I turned corners and said, "gorgeousness!" Kez was too busy taking fabulous photos with her super-expensive manual camera to exclaim much. The girls were also much impressed with the cathedral, which I understand is world-famous. Great big nave or something like that. Anyway I enjoyed a quiet hour by myself wandering around the cathedral. Here´s a link to the pictures from today´s trip to Toledo: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19627&l=9edab&id=595126014

Also, I said I would give you the link to the hike photos, so here it is: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18987&l=58fef&id=595126014 I had more pictures but I am a genius and told my camera to delete the originals after I´d uploaded them into my photo program and now those are ruined for Facebook because I thought I´d play with the color a little bit and Facebook doesn´t like what I did to them. So there are only nine and they aren´t really the best photos but it´s as good as it´s going to get. Perhaps will post some of them into the blog at some point though. Or you can email me if you want me to send them in an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment