20 November 2007

Another glorious rainy day! Luck is on my side. =*)

Am halfway into the second day of the work week and so far so good. I´ve had a freakish amount of free time these last two days as a result of both my lunchtime classes being canceled. Gives me time to lesson plan, run errands, nap and otherwise be productive with my time. Is amazing how much more time I feel like I have for only missing two hours of teaching, but of course is because there are four hours of travel time involved in those two hours of teaching.

Have been thinking a lot about what I want to do while I´m home. Am definitely going to eat lots of the foods I miss: grilled chicken deluxe burrito from Laughing Planet; marinated tri-tip with roasted potatoes and either green beans or asparagus; chicken mole; fresh tortilla chips and salsa; baked potato with cottage cheese; salad with salad dressing; good Italian and Thai. Also want to wander around downtown Portland, hang out in coffee shops, maybe watch a couple movies. Goes without saying that I'm very much looking forward to seeing my friends and family too.

No comments:

Post a Comment