15 June 2012

An experiment

A couple of weeks ago, when I was setting up my latest blog, I noticed a feature called "Reactions" that I could add to my blog posts. Have decided to experiment with.

At the bottom of each post on this blog, there are now two check boxes: Like and Dislike. I'm thinking this will start to give me some feedback about my posts so that I can see, in a way that tracking page views cannot tell me, what's resonating with you, dear readers, and what's not.

So please--give it a try! Pick a couple posts and let me know what you thought of them by clicking either "like" or "dislike." Answers are anonymous.

And if the "like" and "dislike" options don't cut it, let me know. The default options were "funny," "interesting," and "cool." I want to give people the opportunity to give negative feedback too, though. If you have ideas for reaction options, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment