29 August 2008

soul is recharged


After several weeks of soaking up the love of family and friends, as well as spending some time in the beautiful Oregon wilderness, my soul feels recharged.

Good thing too, because I just found out at 11pm tonight that the family I was going to stay with in Munich is no longer able to offer me a room due to a family emergency.

Of course this is not convenient, but so far am doing a good job of not freaking out. Have already sent out word to my Munich contacts that I need a place to stay, and I think it likely that the language school I've signed up to take an intensive German course from will be able to help me out.

Experience has taught me that something will work out. I trust in that.

In light of this new information, it's probably a good thing I have a teaching interview lined up for the first week I'm in Munich. I might end up needing the extra money.

And while all that is working itself out, I thought I'd share with you my photos from this summer. Copy and paste the links below:

Album 1
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53611&l=85e99&id=595126014

Album 2
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=55845&l=60200&id=595126014

No comments:

Post a Comment