13 April 2009

trip to Montreal, part 2


Montreal looks just like Paris! Oh wait, that is Paris. Oh yes, I remember now.

Only ever got as far as Seattle. When I got there, the plane that was supposed to take us to Washington/Dulles, and its crew, were...guess where! That's right: San Francisco. Awesome.

Got them to send me back to Portland on the 11pm Horizon flight (which the United person had to fight for because U.S. Airways doesn't have a relationship with Horizon & they didn't want to do it even though I'd sunk a sh*tload of money into this stupid ticket) and went home to bed.

Next day, slept in until 12:30pm (woohoo!) and later drove down to my mom's house for the weekend. Got to see much of the family for lunch on Sunday, spent the rest of the weekend lying around, watching TV, looking on the Internet for houses with Mom. Lovely!

Yes, I could've spent the whole weekend moping and making myself unhappy about my aborted trip, but I would rather enjoy myself. So I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment