31 May 2008

Lately I've been feeling pretty sad and lonely. And, paradoxically, my instinct is to withdraw rather than reach out.

For example, my roommies invited me to go out for a beer with them tonight in the 'hood, but I said no. I just don't feel like it. They're all happy and giggly, and I just don't have the energy to be like that. I feel like I'd only bring them down.

Plus, I've decided to swear off alcohol completely until Mom gets here.

Anyway that's why I haven't been writing. Because I'm in withdrawal mode and because I don't have anything to say. But thought I'd at least say that so that people don't think I'm dead or something.

P.S. Thanks to all the people who offered to let me stay with them, my dream of couch hopping this summer will become a reality. =*) Am very much looking forward to seeing you all. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment