16 June 2007

dreams again

I had a dream last night that I was getting on the plane to Madrid and I realized that I still didn't have my passport, nor did I have any idea where or what time I was supposed to meet Julie when I got there (see note on Julie below), nor was I certain I'd even packed my suitcase. How many times am I gonna have dreams like this before I go???

Note on Julie: Julie rocks. Met her in Sevilla the first time I was in Spain. We traveled together to Barcelona, Sion, Chamonix and Geneva after my program was over, and we're going to meet up in Madrid on the 27th of July and travel together again for about a week. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Sione...

    Thanks for sending your blog address! I do hope you don't have too many of those dreams but I get them too before a big trip. You will get your passport, you will remember everything and what you don't you didn't need in the first place!

    Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive vibes, Brynn! =*)

    ReplyDelete